Easy Cleaning Hacks You Should Try At Home
The weekend is here again and after a long week at work, cleaning tends to get a little exhausting. Here are 15 cleaning hack that might make things easier.
1. Baking soda can be a great solution for cleaning your sofa.
2. Vinegar and baking soda can be a great combo for cleaning your oven
3. Use a razor to remove paint from clothes.
4. Clean your blinds with a 50-50 vinegar and water mixture and an old sock.
5. Use your hairdryer to remove water rings from wooden surfaces and refresh them with olive oil.
6. Oil stains can be removed from the carpet with baking soda.
7. Use lemons to remove stains from faucets.
8. Use sea salt to clean iron dishes.
9. Use one teaspoon of liquid soap, a few drops of antibacterial oils, and baking soda mixed with water to create a paste to clean the tub with.
10. Use your old toothbrush (washed) to clean your computer keyboard.
11. Use chalk before you wash your clothes to clean greasy stains quickly.
12. Use vegetable oil and baking soda on a toothbrush to clean your cabinet doors.
13. Coffee stains are easy to clean with baking soda.
14. Use duct tape and vinegar to perfectly clean your toilet.
15. Use rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth to remove nail polish from the carpet.