Enjoy These Bread Snack Recipes
Are you tired of eating bread the same way every single day? Here are some fun ways you can enjoy bread.
- 6 bread slices
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp sesame and flax seeds, to sprinkle on top
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C. Slice Mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Arrange bread slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread tomato sauce on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle dry oregano.
- Add Mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
- Add corn kernels and sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Add fresh basil and serve immediately.
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Semolina
- 4 tsp Butter
- Cut the bread slices into half discarding the ends.
- Combine onion, tomato, green chilies, semolina, salt, and 2 tsp butter in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread this mixture on halved bread slices.
- Heat little butter in a pan and fry a few bread slices on both sides.
- Repeat the same with all the bread slices.
- Serve hot.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421