An Easy Way To Make Beans Porridge
Beans porridge is one of those dishes that you will love when cooked properly. For me, it’s also one of those dishes that I can only eat at home or when cooked by myself.
My recipe for beans is simple, but it comes out tasty all the time, so I stick to it. Here’s how I cook my beans.
- 3 cups honey beans (oloyin)
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Tomato mix (1 onion, 1 bell pepper, 2 tomatoes, 1 scotch bonnet)
- 1 tbsp palm oil
- 1/4 cup crayfish
- Stock cube (optional)
- Wash and clean your beans.2. Add clean beans into a pot of boiling water.
- Add in stock cubes of choice and 1/2 diced onion.
- Boil beans on low to medium heat until very soft.
- Add in the blended mix.
- Cook on low heat until pepper is well done, then add in palm oil, blended crayfish and some seasoning to taste.
- Cook for some extra minutes and serve with sides of choice.