Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
Rushing to work? Not enough time to fix something up? Breakfast is the most important meal and should not be missed.However many people do not have the time or energy to prepare healthy meals to kick their day off with.
Here is a quick fix recipe for a healthy delicious blueberry spinach smoothie.
A delicious and healthy smoothie with blueberries, spinach, banana, strawberries, and Greek yoghurt.
Yields: 2 servings
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 large frozen strawberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (dairy, coconut, soy, almond)
- 2 teaspoons protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, or to taste
Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and whirl until smooth. You can add some more milk if needed to reach the desired consistency and taste for sweetness, adjusting as necessary. Pour into two glasses and enjoy promptly.
That’s it and this shouldn’t take more than two minuets, enjoy!