Surprise Your Loved Ones With Apple French Fries On April Fool’s Day
April Fools Day is around the corner and it’s time to start preparing your pranks. For those that love Irish potato fries, this is a good way to trick them using something healthier: apples. It requires a few ingredients and is easy to whip up in minutes.
- 2 apples
- strawberry preserves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel apples and cut into sticks with a crinkle cutter.
- Toss with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes in a 400°F oven.
- Drizzle with strawberry preserves (to look like ketchup) if desired.