Have You Tried The Mushroom Curry Soup?
Our fathers discovered the secret of edible mushrooms a long time ago. Edible mushrooms are said to contain medicinal and healing properties that can reduce high cholesterol, diabetes, breast cancer, prostate cancer, treats anaemia, lowers blood pressure, increase iron absorption, aids in weight loss.. the list is endless.
It is no wonder that the Mario Cart takes mushrooms and becomes stronger and taller.
Imagine mushrooms in a plate filled with delicious vegetables. The mushroom curry soup is ideal for those who are looking for a perfect blend of healthy and tasty.
- 30g cooking butter
- ¾ tbsp coriander
- 4 big mushrooms, chopped
- ¾ tbsp turmeric
- ½ tbsp red chilli pepper
- 1 cup of green peas
- ½ tbsp green chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp, Cameroun (black) pepper
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup ground ginger and garlic
- 4 leaves curry, sliced
- 3 tbsps, ground almonds
- Heat butter in a non-stick medium pan under low heat
- Add the chopped onions and cook for 30 seconds
- Add ground ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green and red chillies and mushrooms. Cook for seven minutes, stirring occassionally
- Add turmeric, coriander and peas. Leave for three minutes.
- Add salt, water, curry, ground almond. Leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.