How To Make A Diamond-Shaped Gift Package In Five Minutes Using A CD
You know how difficult it can be to find those cute, little gift boxes sometimes? Well, in case you have a small package to wrap up beautifully and in no time, here is a super easy way to make a beautiful gift box.
You can use it to pack gifts for family and friends. Customise it by using your favourite colours and patterns of hard cardboard paper and also using your favourite ornaments to decorate it.
What you need
- A CD
- Hard cardboard paper with your favourite pattern
- Scoring tool
- Make sure you have all your supplies ready.
- On the cardboard paper, trace the CD to form a circle.
- Divide that circle into four equal sectors and mark.
- Using the CD, draw another circle to overlap the first one as shown in the picture.
- In each sector you have marked out, draw an arc using the CD so that there are four arcs in each circle.
- Cut along the outline of the circles.
- Bend the inner arcs using a scoring tool. Fold along the inner arcs to form a box.
- Place your gift inside the box.
- Tie a ribbon bow to finish and decorate to your taste.