Ten Ways To Say “I Love You” Without Saying It
One thing about love is that it can be very hard to put into words. We may be able to know that we are in love, but finding the words to explain those feelings can be difficult. How do you explain those butterflies in your stomach, that knot that loosens up into something beautiful when you are with someone, or the emotion that seems happy, sad, angry and ecstatic at the same time?
There may be so many physical ways to express your love for someone, but finding a quote that sums up what you’re feeling can be pretty amazing. Luckily, thanks to great artists, musicians, poets and hopeless romantics, there are quotes that are so simple and so perfect in articulating what love is.
Here are ten quotes that are perfect for sharing with someone you love:
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. – Unknown.
- I am much more me when I’m with you. – Unknown.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse.
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. – Unknown.
- I realised I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occured to me: since I met you, you’ve never left. – Unknown.
- Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Unknown.
- I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer. – Unknown.
- I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or slep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words meanings. – Open 365.
The last quote reads the way you feel when your mother asks if you’ve eaten. Who did you think of while reading these quotes?