Switch Up Your Meal With Korean Steak
Thinking of something spicy, something tasty to spark your taste buds?
Switch up your sauce with this Korean delight.
- Ribeye steak, chopped
- 1 bulb of Onion
- Dissolved sugar
- 1 Avocado
- Garlic Cloves
- 3 Crushed red chilli pepper
- Spring onion
- 2 ½ Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Mix in a bowl, the soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, shallots, onion, avocado, pepper and blend
- Coat steak with mixture, add pepper
- Refrigerate for four to 12 hours
- Pour a little olive oil or sesame oil in a large skillet
- Fry meat for five minutes
- Serve with rice or salad.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421