The Perfect Way To Make Grilled Croaker Fish
Grilled fish is a delicious meal that can be served with other meals to make a perfect treat. It can be served with rice, roasted plantain, potato chips and much more. Here is the perfect recipe to make grilled fish.
- 1 medium croaker fish (scaled and cleaned)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cubes, seasoning
- 1 tsp, black pepper
- 2 tbsp, vegetable oil
For the sauce.
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 red chilli peppers
- 1 cube seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- To prepare sauce, blend onions, red bell pepper and chilli pepper. Let the mix be coarse.
- For the fish, start by making slashes on both sides of the croaker.
- Season with salt, seasoning and pepper. Set aside to marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Using a barbecue grill, preheat the grill, brush seasoned fish with the vegetable oil and cover with half of the sauce.
- Grill for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Serve fish with any other food of choice.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421