The Guardian
Email YouTube Facebook Instagram Twitter

Sierra Leone announces Ebola lockdown of 2.5 million people

Related

images

palo conteh

Sierra Leone said Thursday it will confine around 2.5 million people to their homes across the capital and in the north in a three-day shutdown aimed at stemming the Ebola epidemic.

“The lockdown will be conducted from March 27 to March 29 and will be like the one we conducted in September last year,” said Palo Conteh, head of the country’s National Ebola Response Centre.



No Comments yet