Lagos Cocktail Week Is Back
This year’s Lagos Cocktail Week leaves one to wonder what new exciting flavours bar reps will introduce to entice our taste buds with, especially with the increase in the number of bars and lounges in the city.
Lagos Cocktail Week was established to showcase the uniqueness of Nigeria’s cocktail culture.
It started on Monday and will last for six days to educate on the ever-evolving “cocktail culture” both locally and internationally, inform on the global trends and entertain participants.
This year, Culinary Academy will be taking a Garnish course and bar reps will participate in a “Bar Battle” competition. There will also be a mentorship programme for people who are in the Mobile Bar catering services.
The participating bars this week will strictly have local recipes and ingredients on the Lagos Cocktail Week menu.”
Anyone wearing the designated wristbands for the festival will be able to get discounts and take advantage of promotions at all the participating bars. You can get yours here; at The Liquid Hub, 2 Olawale Dawodu Street, off Kingsway Road Ikoyi, Lagos; or call 08038804264 to have yours delivered.
List of participating bars include:
- BarBar: 15 Victoria Arobieke Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Cocoon: 190 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Radisson Blu: 1A Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Renaissance: 38/40 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja.
- Rhapsodys: Shop Number 4 Ikeja City Mall, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. OR Circle Mall, Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos.
- Samantha’s: 2 Olawale Dawodu Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- South Eatery Social House: 92b Younis Bashorun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Sugarcane: 6 Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- The Wheatbaker: 4 Lawrence Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Utopia: 11B Goriola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.