10 Amazing Fashion Hacks You Need To Know
Whether you’re trying to save money or you don’t want to give up your favourite old pair of jeans, there are plenty of fashion tips and hacks to choose from. Repurposing has become more fun and the ways you can keep your clothing looking fresh have become easier. It all depends on what look you want or what you’re trying to save.
Unless you’re a pro at finding the best deals for cute clothes, shopping can be expensive. But thankfully there are plenty of hacks for giving you an awesome wardrobe and making your clothes last the longest they can.
If you love clothes and have pieces that have lasted as long as nine years that people still compliment to this day. How? Well the best ways to keep it lasting or repurpose it. And below are some awesome sources for fashion tips you can apply to your own wardrobe to keep things looking fresh and cute.
- Hate deodorant marks on dark clothing? Who doesnt. But there’s a hack for that… and it doesn’t cost money. All you have to do is take a part of the inside of your clothing and rub it on the outside of your outfit (where the deodorant mark is) and just like that it’s gone! Nothing too crazy.
- Get rid of armpit stains with lemon juice and baking soda. Both are natural bleachers and easy to use. All you have to do is squeeze a lemon (or lemon juice from a bottle) and water onto the stain and rub it in. Or to get out a tougher stain, you can create a baking soda and water paste and apply it to the armpit stain. Then just let it sit for around an hour and toss it into the washing machine. It’s as simple as that!
- Have makeup stains on some of your awesome clothing? Easy, just apply some shaving cream before washing.
- If you have a cute-shoes-but-too-tight-for-my-feet problem, all you have to do is wear large socks while blow drying the area that’s too tight.
- As soon as you notice a small hole or run to stop it with hairspray and clear nail polish. This is an easy fix.
- De-wrinkle spray for clothing is apparently a thing now. All you need is 1 tsp of conditioner, 1 Tbsp of white vinegar, and 2 cups of water. Put all of the ingredients into a spray bottle (which you can get pretty cheap at the store), shake and put it on a mist setting. Lightly spray wrinkled areas, lay it down smoothed, and let it dry for a little bit (should just be damp). Then you’re ready to go!
- Keep your dark wash jeans dark by adding distilled vinegar in the wash. When I buy jeans, I buy dark jeans (preferably black). They go with everything.. until they start to fade. Thankfully there’s a hack for that.
- Wait a few minutes before putting on freshly ironed clothing. When they cool down, the smoothness will set in, and you’ll be wrinkle free for the rest of the day.
- Use alluminum foil instead of a dryer sheet, Dryer sheets have bad chemicals in them and by using foil, you can still cut out the static while saving money (since it’s reusable).
- Use vodka and an essential oil to get rid of smells on your outfits. The vodka has well.. It has enough alcohol in it that it helps to disinfect your clothing, and the essential oil gives it that awesome scent.