Wednesday, 20th October 2021
To guardian.ng
Search
Breaking News:

Drake’s 2010 concert

5 Jan 2019
Twitter users are going berserk over a shocking footage of superstar Canadian rapper, Drake getting inappropriate with an underage teenage girl during one of his concerts. The footage which is from 2010 shows the "In My Feelings" rapper kissing and fondling a 17-year-old girl and the video has since sparked reactions. The disturbing video which surfaced on…

Latest

1 hour ago
The Never-Ending Electorial Problem Elections in Nigeria have almost always been dogged by allegations of rigging, vote-buying, and ballot box snatching amongst a myriad of issues that have bedeviled the electioneering process since the return to civilian rule in 1999. Between 1999 and 2021, there have been at least six national elections and there is…
1 hour ago
All married women who are pregnant and nursing mothers not deployed to their husbands’ places of domicile can now proceed to the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) camps within their spouses’ states of residence, the scheme has said. NYSC, however, said the pregnant women or nursing mothers must present for registration in addition to other…
1 hour ago
Ogun State High Court has convicted and fined an official of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Mr. Idowu Olumuyiwa Olamide, for certificate forgery. The convict was charged before Justice A. A. Akinyemi, by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) for using a forged National Diploma Certificate to secure…
1 hour ago
Some landlords in Igbogbo-Baiyeku area in Ikorodu, Lagos State, have again appealed to the state government to urgently pay them compensation, four years after their houses were demolished for road project. Mr Ashela Adeboye, a representative of house owners affected by the demolition, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday that they were…
2 hours ago
The US is prepared to start vaccinating children aged five to 11 against Covid-19 starting next month, a move that will make 28 million more Americans eligible for shots, the White House said Wednesday. President Joe Biden's administration said it had already set aside enough supply and partnered with 25,000 sites nationwide -- including doctors'…