THINK floral dresses, when you are looking for something that will make you look feminine or girly. These dresses are sophisticated and playful. They brighten up the wearer’s appearance and offer more colour and visual appeal than solid-colour dresses. In wearing this dress, you must be careful not to come out looking like a clown or looking like one who is going for a costume party.
Useful tips on how to wear your floral
• Choose your accessories carefully to avoid overwhelming other people’s eyes. • Go for a nice shoe to complement the dress as well as match with the function you are going to. A floral print dress can be transformed from day to evening wear by pairing it with high-heeled sandals, flats or low heels.
• Do not use too much jewelry, as it will kill the beauty of the dress. Floral prints have strong patterns already and a simple jewelry will do. When picking earrings, simple studs or loops are ideal.
• Another option is to complement your dress with ornate earrings in matching colours to add visual appeal or you can forgo necklaces all together and opt for bangles or bracelets for a polished appearance.
• For floral dress, choose a belt that matches one of the colours in the dress. Though optional, it, however, add class to your look.
• To look chic and professional, pair a knee-length floral dress with a fitted jacket and work-appropriate heels, such as pumps or wedges.
• Don’t forget to complement with a matching bag.
• Lastly, make your makeup minimal and have a nice hair-do and you are ready to step out in style.
No Comments yet