Colour block in style
COLOUR blocking or colour clashing is mainly a process, where you mix and match bright or bold colours or wear large, bright blocks of colours. It is a chic way of coordinating the colours of your outfit. It’s all about statement pieces and creating a simple, yet stylish look.
The outfits can be worn to any occasion, but how well you pull off this trend is the main thing. However, with the right technique and mindset, you can easily colour block your outfit from head to toe. To have that edge of confidence, follow these few tips:
• In order to do a colour block, you need to start with two simple colours such as, white and red, brown and black shirt or blue and black. As time goes on, you can include, two or more colours to gain a perfect outlook.
• Balance out your look with a neutral accessory, which is visually subtle. In this touch up, simplicity is the watchword.
• One most important thing is that, prints aren’t the best option for this styling method; ladies can stick to clothing, accessories and shoes in solid colours in order to fully achieve that colour blocking effect.
• Pick pieces or colours schemes that flatter your body frame and ensure you come out with attractive choices.
• Another thing to consider is, if it is appropriate for your lifestyle, work and personality.
• While giving this trend a try, consider if it will go well with your hair colour.
• With the right belt or bags, you can bring your entire look together.
No Comments yet