The Guardian Manufacturing Excellence Awards 2017
The nation’s manufacturing sector has over the years stood strong in the face of diverse challenges- perennial power outages, infrastructure deficit and more recently foreign exchange scarcity to mention a few. Despite these challenges and being hardly recognised, Nigerian manufacturers- true heroes of the Nigerian economy have continually committed scarce resources to research & development and the production of top notch products.
The Guardian, Nigeria’s most trusted and truthful newspaper in conjunction with Africa Development Studies Centre (ADSC) would recognise distinguished sector players in the manufacturing industry who have consistently outperformed in spite of prevailing economic circumstances.
This Award event is a great opportunity for deserving firms in the Nigerian manufacturing sector to gain well-deserved recognition.
Call for entries
Manufacturers in Nigeria are hereby invited to send in their entries for the different award categories listed below subject to the entry conditions attached herewith:
- Must be a manufacturer registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- Must have been in operation for at least three years.
- The Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Soft Drinks Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Beer Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Malt Drinks Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Cement Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Building Material Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Paint Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Lubricant Manufacturer of the Year
- Flour Miller of the Year
- Beverages Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Food Products Manufacturing Company of the Year
- Personal Care/Hygiene/Baby Care Product Manufacturing Company of the Year
- The Manufacturing CEO of the Year
- Best Manufacturing Company in CSR
- Best Bank in support of Manufacturing
To enter for awards 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 the following are needed:
- Financial information: Gross sales FY 2016 and FY 2015; PAT FY 2016 and FY 2015
- Business expansion: Information on specific technologies applied to processes, products or any other area of business activity and results/benefits gained.
- Award 14 requires information on the CEO’s performance with impact on the company and the manufacturing industry.
- Award 15 requires information on CSR activities carried out in the last 3 years.
- Award 16 requires information on credit facilities extended to manufacturing industry players in the last 3 years.
All entries close on April 29, 2017.
For further enquiries, please call Yinka on 08060630020 or Mayokun on 07062921223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Comments yet