4 Things Contained In Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Law Suit
On June 2019, Busola Dakolo, the wife of the popular musician, Timi Dakolo, accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of rape. This issue generated a lot of controversies and comments from different people across all social media platforms.
The issue reached a climax when Biodun Fatoyinbo sued Dakolo following her interview that aired on YNaija and the ensuing social media drama that erupted.
However, in a recent twist, the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has summoned founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo to appear before it within 14 days. Below are the things contained in this lawsuit.
The lawsuit regarding the case of rape allegation between Biodun Fatoyinbo and Busola Dakolo has been officially filed on 6th of September, 2019 by Busola Dakolo, she is suing Fatoyinbo for his emotional and psychological trauma inflicted on, her, the claimant. The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has summoned founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo to appear before it within 14 days.
According to the court document obtained by The Guardian, the following are the allegations that are filed against Biodun Fatoyinbo:
- Forcefully pushing the claimant until she fell on the couch close to the front door of her house.
- Pinning her to the couch.
- Undressing her.
- Caressing her body.
- Fondling her breast.
- Exposing his genital to her glare.
- Forcing a bottle of soda (krest) down her throat, therefore, making her breathing difficult.
- All the while covering her mouth to muffle her scream.
- Threatening her life on the 23rd day of September 2002.
- Driving the claimant to a secluded area.
- Forcefully pulling her out of the car.
- Undressing her
- Spanking her buttocks.
- Threatening her life.
- Caressing her body.
- Fondling her breasts.
- Exposing his genitals to her glare on 26th of September, 2002.
- Having sexual intercourse with the claimant on the 23rd and 26th of September, 2002.
- Denial of his acts and inflicting emotional distress on the claimant.
The defendant is expected to publish a clearly worded apology to the claimant on the front page of two National Newspapers and two National Televisions for seven days running consecutively.
Biodun Fatoyinbo is to address a personal letter of apology to the claimant showing honest remorse for his deeds
The cost of all the actions to be taken by Biodun Fatoyinbo is #10,000,000.