Five Tips For Accessorising Like A Gentleman
When it comes to accessories, a lot of men don’t do enough because they feel accessorizing is unimportant and people don’t pay attention to it and some even see it as being too extra but in reality, accessories are what sets you and your style apart from other men so it is very important you do it and do it right.
The selection of accessories these days is so wide, that the options for styling up an outfit are limitless. That’s the beauty of it; there is a huge variety of options in the world, it is easy to combine and create the perfect and exclusive set for you. That’s how you make your style unique since the odds are that no-one is wearing the exact same combo of accessories.
Here are a few tips to up your style game with accessories;
1. Splurge On Quality Timepieces: The first accessory that makes you instantly more attractive is a good quality watch and coincidentally it is the also the first accessory most people pay attention to especially at a work setting or even at a glamourous event.
In addition to helping wearers stick to their schedules, wristwatches make it easier for them to display their sense of style. They are a form of self-expression, reflecting the wearer’s lifestyle.
2. Appropriate Sunglasses: The right pair of glasses will make you look all the more exquisite so if you are wearing glasses, invest in a stylish pair that frames your face. The difference between well and badly fitting glasses is huge so you’ll need to shop smartly when you want to cop one.
3. Bracelets: Arm candy is something that a lot of men don’t subscribe to but everyone who’s in the know of today’s fashion trends does because not only do bracelets compliment your look, they add a bit of zest to your personality altogether.
4. Wear Appropriate Jewelry To Compliment Your Outfit: When accessorizing with chains and necklaces, it is important to pair your outfits with the right bling. Long length chains are better with turtlenecks and jumpers while short length chains and chokers are better with t-shirts and round necks.
5. Don’t overdo Rings: Wearing the right rings can accentuate your look and give you a refined appearance but there’s a thin line between flashy and trashy so it is important to recognize where that boundary lies. Wearing multiple rings on all fingers is only acceptable if you are a gypsy or Shabba Ranks but if you’re trying to come off as a gentleman than tone down the bling and limit the maximum number of rings to three on all ten fingers.