He Loves Me But Won’t Commit
By now, you are probably tired of the fact that your partner has not made any commitment moves. He ticks all the tabs in your bucket list. He is a good listener. He treats you favourably and makes you his priority. He is willing to help with your problems. And the chemistry is obviously there. Yet, he has not said anything about committing and you keep making excuses for his actions.
Albeit frustrating, this can put you in a spot of uncertainty. While you take the traditional step of waiting for him, time might be ticking. Yet, making a move can make you look desperate.
Fortunately, you can subtly convince him to reconsider his option but first, there are a few things to take into cognisance:
- Learn to be positive.
- Be a queen.
- If he flirts with you, return the favour.
You might say that you have done all that and he still won’t make any moves. Don’t let that bother you. He might belong to the school of thought that believes he needs to take things slow and go with the flow and, at the right time, everything will fall into place.
If he is that type, you can help him by going against the traditional rule and make the first move subtly. This is simply done by knowing how to activate his “attraction triggers”. Some of these triggers include:
- Knowing the right words and when to say them.
- Being an independent woman who knows what she wants.
- Having a life where your world does not revolve around him.
- Being understanding and giving peace of mind.
- Knowing where to touch him.
- Playing hard to get but harder to forget.