5 Texts That Will Get A Guy To Respond
MATTHEW SHARES 5 TEXTS THAT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS GET A GUY TO RESPOND TO YOUR ADVANCES:
1. I’m at that new lounge that just opened. The music is amazing. Why aren’t you here?
Why it’s hot: He’ll see that you live a cool life and feel like he’s missing out on the fun. If he likes you, he’ll respond. If not, there’s really nothing here for him to reject.
2. It’s a good thing you’re just my friend’s brother or you and I would be trouble for each other…
Why it’s hot: Making the two of you together seem like a bad idea (for all the right reasons) will drive him wild with desire. Thank me later for the massive sexual tension at parties.
3. Just saw The Avengers, Chris Evans is pretty, but I’d rather watch you take your shirt off for an hour.
Why it’s hot: It’s a great tease that lets him know you’re having naughty thoughts about him. Plus, he’ll feel special knowing you’d rather see him naked than a ripped celebrity.
4. I just had the most life-changing burger. Almost sexual.
Why it’s hot: Saying your burger was arousing shows you can find the hotness anywhere. He’ll be strangely turned on next time he orders a Quarter Pounder.
5. You. Me. Tonight. Game of Thrones. Pizza. Be there.
Why it’s hot: You never ask if he wants to come. A confident woman just assumes that he does. The easy way to make your texts sexier? Lose the question marks.
Culled from – Cosmopolitan
Of course, you’ll have to make some adjustments to suit your own situation. I, for instance, make a strong point not to mess around with my brother’s friends. However the text could also apply to maybe a close friend’s brother. And number 5 would go something like ‘There’s rice at home’ if I was the one sending out the text.
So, what happens if he doesn’t respond the way you expect him to? Well, you should just accept that he isn’t into you and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea. At least you tried, yeah?