5 Simple Recipes For The Perfect Homemade Face Mask
Finding the right product to suit your skin type can be quite a task. Then you find them and it turns out to way above your budget; so frustrating!
I know you are you tired of searching for products or buying these expensive products that only make your skin feel even worse. That’s why I’ve made a list of five simple recipes for the perfect homemade masks. They are all-natural, and the best part about them is they work.
- Egg White Face Mask
Egg whites are natural pore-tighteners; it gives you a temporary face lift just as lemon has vitamin C that can remove blackheads and other blemishes.
- Beat one egg white with a fork until it’s frothy.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice, and apply on the face until it is dry. You can tell if it’s dry if you have difficulty smiling.
- Finally, rinse off the mask.
2. Tomato Mask
Tomatoes contain lycopene which helps in slowing down the process of aging skin.
- Put a spoonful of granulated sugar on a plate.
- Coat one side of a 1⁄4 inch (0.6 cm) tomato slice in sugar.
- Rub it on your face and leave it on for approx. 10 min. And then rinse off. (Feel free to eat the tomato!)
3. Honey And Olive oil Face Mask
This helps acne and target spots and also brightens your complexion.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of oil.
- Warm it in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for a good 10 minutes.
- Rinse off.
4. Cucumber face mask.
Cucumber has cooling properties that reduce redness, puffiness and inflammation; therefore, putting cucumbers over your eyes is a good recommendation for baggy eyes.
- Blend half a cucumber with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Apply all over your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off.
5. Brown Sugar And Milk Face Mask.
Brown sugar is a natural exfoliant that scrubs dead skin while milk is a cleanser.
- Mix 1 cup of brown sugar with 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Then rub on the face for 60 seconds and keep it on for 15 minutes.
There you have it! As simple as ABC.