Quick Wardrobe Fix
Some things are inevitable when it comes to wardrobe malfunctions. Knowing how to save your wardrobe from malfunctions and the likes would help you feel better each time a mishap happens without fussing too much over what to do and how to go about it.
Here are a few easy ways to save outfits in your wardrobe you’ve worked hard to build from total ruin.
- Prevent Fading in Dark Jeans: When washing your jeans, add 1/2 cup of distilled vinegar to the last washing cycle.
- Remove Dirt on Cloth Shoes: You can apply a mixture of baking soda and detergent to a toothbrush, and scrub.
- Avoid Wrinkles and Creases on Jackets: When folding your jackets, turn the jacket inside out before you fold it and pack it.
- Stop Your Jewelry From Tarnishing: Storing your jewelry in a ziplock bag would help keep it from getting scratched or tarnished.
- Prevent blisters: Blisters can be painful and can cause one a lot of discomfort. Rub some deodorant on your soles to help prevent blisters from painfully tight flats or sandals.
- Remove oil from leather pants; Just sprinkle some baby powder over the oil stains.
- Stop a Button From Falling Off: Paint a layer of clear nail polish over the threads to keep a loose button from falling off.
- Soften a T-Shirt: Make your t-shirt feel vintage-soft by soaking it in a mix of one quart of water and 1/2 cup of salt for three days .