5 Stunning Spots To Visit in Africa
Africa does have very beautiful places to consider for your next trip. With nature and a bit of wild life for the most attractions, here are some stunning spots to add to your next travel list ideas.
- Table Mountain, South Africa: Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain that forms a major landmark which overlooks the city of Cape Town in South Africa. This mountain is a significant tourist attraction which many visitors tour using the cable-way or hiking to the top.
- Lake Malawi: It is the ninth largest and second deepest in Africa. This beauty is located between Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania. It is known as Lake Nyasa in Tanzania and Lago Niassa in Mozambique. The most beautiful part is that you can experience about the same goodness from whichever of the three countries you choose to visit.
- Victoria Falls, Zambia & Zimbabwe: Victoria Falls has a spectacular sight of grandeur on the Zambezi River [Remember that song from primary school?] which forms the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Victoria Falls is known as the greatest curtain of falling water in the world.
- Lake Nakuru National Park, Kenya: This Lake has become famous for being the greatest bird display in the world and it is home to about one million pink flamingos, as it provides one of Kenya’s most unforgettable sights.
- Sossusvlei Dunes, Namibia: Sossusvlei is located in the southern part of the Namib Desert. It is a salt and clay pan in Namib-Naukluft National Park of Namibia and it is one of Namibia’s major tourist attractions.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421