High-maintenance or not, take preserving our wardrobe very seriously. Everyone works hard to buy clothes, and having stains on them is inevitable. So, here are a few laundry tips to help save your clothes next time you do your laundry. Just be sure to test a small patch to make sure the stain-removing tactic is compatible with your fabric!
- Remove grass stains by soaking in vinegar for 30 minutes before laundering.
- Remove red wine stains by dabbing with white wine.
- Remove ink stains by soaking garment in a bowl of milk.
- Removing grease stains by adding a can of Coca-Cola to your normal wash routine.
- Remove tomato-based stains by rubbing a mixture of Vinegar and water.
- Remove foundation stains by applying shaving cream to the spot and washing.
- Remove accidental white tinting stains with a cup of white-distilled Vinegar and regular detergent.
- Remove oil stains by treating them with baby powder overnight and laundering them normally the next day.