Top 10 Most-watched YouTube Music Videos Of The 2010s
As the 2010s decade comes to a slow cruise, YouTube has released its top 10 most-watched music videos of the decade.
YouTube unveiled the top music videos of every decade from the 1980s to the 2010s on Thursday, December 12.
Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yanke’s “Despacito” sat pretty as the most-watched music video of the 2010s with its staggering 6.6 billion views.
Ed Sheeran follows in second place thanks to the official video of his smash hit song, “Shape of You.” He is also the only artist with multiple entries on the decade’s list, with 2017’s “Shape of You” and 2014’s “Thinking Out Loud” clocking in at numbers two and 10, respectively.
The rest of the 2010s list is rounded out by the likes of Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth for “See You Again”, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (“Uptown Funk”), Psy (“Gangnam Style”), Justin Bieber (“Sorry”), Maroon 5 (“Sugar”), Katy Perry (“Roar”) and OneRepublic (“Counting Stars”).
Check out the full list below:
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You [Official Video]
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk (Official Video) ft. Bruno Mars
- PSY – GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V
- Justin Bieber – Sorry (PURPOSE: The Movement)
- Maroon 5 – Sugar (Official Music Video)
- Katy Perry – Roar (Official)
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars (Official Music Video)
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud [Official Video