• Don’t assume you are a certain size, try on as many pairs as possible, as fit varies from brand to brand.
• If you are buying designer jeans for the first time, invest in a darker wash, as it’s more versatile and flattening
• If you are lucky enough to have a flat stomach, try a low waistline for a better fit.
• Never say never to skinny jeans. They can look greats on all shapes- particularly balanced out by a tunic top.
• However, high waist skinny jeans are hard to wear, unless you are super petite.
• Boot-cut and flared-from-the-knees styles enhance all figures.
• But straight legs are equally flattering for curves
• Take appropriate shoes to try on- buy one length for heels and another for flats.
• Denim with stretch gives a better fit and won’t sag at the knees.
No Comments yet