Try This Coffee Cocktail To Get Your Weekend Started
THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!!! Except if you are working this weekend, of course. Whether you are or not, this cocktail will be sure to wake you up this weekend and get you going.
- 45g Honey Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 30g brown sugar simple syrup
- 120g coffee
- Cream (to taste)
- Garnish: Whipped cream (as much as you can handle)
How to make
- To make simple brown sugar syrup, mix equal parts of brown sugar with hot water until sugar dissolves.
- Combine whiskey, syrup, coffee and cream in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. (If you do not have a cocktail shaker, a metal flask should do the trick.)
- Shake vigorously and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream.