IT is very important to take care of your back when performing your skin care routine. With smooth back, ladies can wear clothes that show off the back with confidence. A rough skin will look bad and unappealing.
Different factors can lead to rough skin on the back such as, sun exposure, harsh weather, body creams and so on. Here are few tips that could help you achieve a smooth and supple back.
• Always try to have your bath morning and night to wash off dirt particles.
• Use cleansing gel to gently remove surface dried skin cells and discourage clogged pores and breakouts, as well as keep the skin smooth.
• You can use body scrub on the back if you are not acne prone, but if you’re already acne prone, don’t use it as they may contain oils that could contribute to breakouts.
• You can also seek a professional back facial, where the esthetician will exfoliate and extract any clogged pores or blackheads to make your skin nice looking.
• Try as much as possible to keep the skin from sunburns, which can damage the skin and increase your risk of skin cancer.
• Always moisturise to keep the skin on the back, smooth.
• Drink lots of water to flush out toxins and indulge in vegetables and fruits.
No comments yet