Baked Peaches And Ice Cream Recipe
We are taking a break from our Nigerian recipes to explore the rich culture of other continents. For adventurers, this recipe is perfect for exploring and it tastes just as nice as it looks.
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 4 medium peaches
- Vanilla ice cream or your favourite ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 400ºC.
- Divide the peaches and remove the seeds and pit, then place cut side up in a baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture on each side of each peach.
- Cut butter into 4 evenly sized tablespoons, then divide each piece. Place a slab of butter in the centre of each peach.
- Bake until peaches are tender but not losing shape, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421