Cauliflower Breakfast Muffins Recipe
We are taking a break from our Nigerian recipes to explore the rich culture of other continents. For adventurers, this recipe is perfect for exploring and it tastes just as nice as it looks.
- 1 large cauliflower (or about 4 cups riced cauliflower)
- About a handful of diced ham
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 bulb of finely chopped onion
- 6 Eggs, cracked and beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (but I prefer the taste of Cameroun pepper)
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Grate cauliflower finely with a food processor or grater and transfer to a large bowl. Place cauliflower in paper towels or clean mesh and wring out excess water.
- Add eggs, cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper/ Cameroun pepper, salt, black pepper and whisk until combined. Fold in cheddar cheese, finely chopped ham, spinach and onion.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or butter, then fill each one about two-thirds full. Bake for about 20-25 minutes max or until lightly golden.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421