How To Make Beef Curry Sauce
Beef curry is an Asian inspired Beef Stew/Sauce Recipe. It is simply braised beef slow cooked in Aromatic Spices.
- 4 tablespoon of oil
- 800g/1lb 12oz beef steak, cut into 2.5cm/1in pieces
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 chillies, finely chopped, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 3″ piece ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 3 tbsp. curry powder
- Season meat with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add beef and cook, flipping once, until deeply golden, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion to skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, and spices and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the sliced tomatoes.
- Lower heat to low, add beef, and continue to simmer until fork tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Your beef curry sauce is ready.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421