How To Make Mixed Dodo And Egg
Dodo and Egg is a traditional breakfast in a Nigerian household. It’s one delicious meal that is super easy to make. Check out the recipe below
- 1 finger of Plantain ( Cubed and Fried till golden brown)
- 3 Small Eggs
- 1/2 small bulb of Onion
- Handful of chopped carrots
- A handful of chopped green and red bell peppers
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers (ata rodo)
- A tablespoon of chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Chicken seasoning cube
- A teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- A teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Heat up your butter and vegetable oil mixed.
- Toss in your already fried plantain in the butter
- Break your eggs over the plantain and sprinkle your chopped vegetables, cheese and seasoning over the eggs and plantains.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan till the egg sets and serve hot.