Take Your Pasta Game To Another Level With This Recipe
Pasta is amazing! It is easy to prepare, especially on days when you need to whip something up quickly. This is not your average pasta recipe, but feel free to switch it up even more by adding mixed vegetables or whatever else you like.
- 4 large sausages, chopped (substitute for properly cooked, diced beef)
- 2 cups dry pasta, uncooked
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1¼ cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 stock cube
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp of red pepper flakes
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish (optional)
- Pour olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and sausages and fry for five minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, stock cube, pepper flakes and other seasonings and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, milk and the pasta, stir to combine and bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Add the spring onions and stir properly to combine.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.