Ground Beef And Rice
Is the beef and rice combo great? As a Nigerian, it is only right to say, it is a popular dish before responding to this question. While meat is protein-based, rice is a good source of carbs. Now, let’s dive in.
• Ground beef
• Curry powder
• Onion (optional)
1. In a non-stick pot of water, add the rice and allow to boil for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. In the same pot or another non-stick pot, add the ground beef, curry powder, seasoning and salt and stir. Then the rice and pour water (it should be above the rice).
3. Allow cooking until it is done.
NOTE: You can enjoy it alone or with your favourite peppered stew. Also, if you would like to add onion to yours, do so while adding the other ingredients to your ground beef.
Are you like me, who never seems to stop getting amazed at what magic you can make when you bake? This cake, called the Zebra cake, is so-named because of the stripped frosting that reminds you of the Zebra.
• Egg (set the yolks and whites in different bowls)
• 60g butter
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 75g dust sugar
• 75g flour
• 80g milk
• 1½ cocoa
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and add the butter, milk, flour, baking powder and sugar vanilla and whisk.
2. In another bowl, pour the egg whites and dust sugar and whisk until it is snowy.
3. Then combine both mixes. Pour the cocoa into a cup of hot water and stir.
4. In a baking sheet, Pour a little of the egg mix, then the cocoa mix on top. Repeat.
5. Put the baking pan into your oven and leave to bake for 1 hour at 1500.
6. Allow to chill.
Enjoy with your favourite drink.