How To Make Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the new cool and we are all for it. Chicken wings can be used to spice up your meal. Best part is, you really don’t need a lot to achieve it.
- Chicken wings (10 to 12 pieces)
- Kosher salt or regular salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings underwater, then dry with kitchen paper towels. Place wings on a sheet (baking sheets) rack then season the wings on both sides with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In another bowl, put together flour, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and other spices you may like. Finish seasoning with salt and pepper. Coat chicken wings in flour mixture (make sure you do this one wing at a time).
- In a large pan (preferably non-stick) heat oil until shimmering. In batches, fry chicken wings until deeply golden and cooked through, this should take roughly between 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how you like them.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve warm.
- If the wings are too crispy for you, you can add a little ketchup to the side as a dip while you eat.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421