How To Make Healthy Steakhouse Salad
Dieting doesn’t mean you have to “suffer” with bland-tasting food and vegetables.
Instead, it’s the best time to explore new ways to make your diet even healthier and tastier. Steakhouse salad is a great addition to your diet, and this recipe would help prepare it in no time.
- Olive oil
- Blue cheese
- First, preheat your oven to 400°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, add some potatoes, one tablespoon of oil and some pepper and salt. Roast this until golden and tender for about 20 minutes turning over halfway through baking.
- Heat some oil in a skillet over medium heat. In a bowl, sprinkle some pepper and salt on beef and then sear beef until brown on all sides. Transfer beef to a plate, and once warm, slice as desired.
- Return skillet to heat with a little oil and cook mushrooms, and garlic, stirring for about 2-3 minutes until brown. Add two tablespoons of water and Worcestershire, and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add tomatoes to skillet; cook, occasionally stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir buttermilk, vinegar, blue cheese and teaspoon pepper. Toss the mix with spinach and serve with potatoes, beef, mushroom mixture, and tomatoes; sprinkle with some blue cheese.