2 Quick Homemade Face Masks For Oily Skins
It is easy for oily skins to catch dirt and impurities easily, hence it requires extra efforts and care to avoid breakouts that may be difficult to manage. Homemade face masks can treat many of the problems caused by oily skin, including acne, spots, blackheads, and greasy lines. However, it takes a level of consistency for it to work perfectly unlike chemical products. Below is how to make two different face mask for your oily skin:
Flour/turmeric/lemon and milk mask.
- Two tablespoons gram flour
- Five drops of lemon juice
- Half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Two to three tablespoons of milk
- Water as needed
Ensure the flour is sieved and smooth. Mix the ingredients together. Leave on the face for 20 minutes and wash off. It does deep cleansing and removes dead skin cells, giving a clear appearance. This mask will act as a natural exfoliating scrub for oily skin.
Fuller’s Earth Face Mask
This face mask has been used by many for a number of years, it helps to treat acne and remove excessive oil from the face. You can get rid of extra shine, greasiness and oil with clay masks as they have oil-reducing properties. A face mask can be made at home with multani mitti as a basic ingredient.
- Take two tablespoons of fuller’s earth powder and soak it in water for half an hour.
- Add a tablespoon of rose water and few drops of lemon juice. If the mixture is still too thick, then you should add some water to it.
- A tablespoon of milk can be added to avoid over-dryness.
- This face mask will clear up your face, improve blood circulation, and remove excess oil and dead cells from skin.
- Apply this clay mask twice or three times a week
You can use any of the above methods and ingredients, however, you have to be consistent when using them.