How To Make Oatmeal Cookies
The claim to fame of Oatmeal is its ability to lower bad cholesterol, lower sugar levels, manage weight, promote healthy bacteria in your guts, ease constipation, relieve skin itching and irritation, among others. This breakfast meal can be used as a skincare product, eaten and even baked.
- 1 ¾ All-purpose flour
- 3 cups Oats
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Unsalted butter (melted)
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (Grated)
- ½ tbsp White Sugar
- ¾ tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ tbsp Unsalted butter (Softened)
- 1 ½ cups Powdered sugar
- Marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 3500F. In a medium bowl, pour flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and whisk. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat the melted butter with brown and white sugar thoroughly. Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and honey and beat together.
- With the mixer on low speed, mix the flour mix and oats into the butter mix, and whisk until the dough is sticky.
- Spoon the dough into balls and place two inches apart on a lined cookie sheet. Bake one sheet at a time in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened butter until smooth then stir in one cup of powdered sugar and salt.
- Beat in the marshmallow fluff and stir in the milk.
- Spread on one cookie and place another on top. Repeat process for all cookies.