How To Make Tasty Seafood Pasta
This festive season, you can try other meals apart from the popular Jollof rice or Fried rice; you can also make Seafood Pasta.
Below are the ingredients and method of cooking.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1l chicken stock (from a cube is fine)
- 300g spaghetti, roughly broken
- 240g pack frozen seafood mix, defrosted
- A handful of parsley leaves, chopped, and lemon wedges to serve. [Optional]
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then cook the onion and garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes until soft. Add the paprika, tomatoes and stock, and then bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer, stir in the pasta and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally to stop the pasta from sticking.
- Stir in the seafood, cook for 3 minutes more until it’s all heated through and the pasta is cooked, and then season to taste.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Your food is ready to be served.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421