How To Make That Yummy Cinnamon French Toast
Breakfast is usually quick and easy to whip up especially when using a few basic ingredients like bread which somehow is always available in your kitchen.
With a differnt way of making bread through French toast, this recipe will have bread generously soak slices of bread in a mixture of milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and an egg before tossing each slice in a frying pan.
French toast is a favourite indulging meal and has many variants to how its made.
Fluffy and succulent on the inside this and perfectly golden-brown on the outside, will have you coming back for more.
To richly enjoy French toast, it can be drizzled with maple syrup or just get creative with fresh fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and honey butter for that scrumptious toppings.
Enjoy this heartwarming and comforting French toast recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
- Whisk the egg, and add the vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow dish with a wire whisk. Gradually stir the milk in.
- Put the bread in the egg mixture, and turn each side to soak up evenly.
- Time to cook. Put the soaked bread in a pan that has been sparingly greased on medium heat until both sides are golden brown. If you do this with a nonstick pan great.
- Time to munch. Serve with Syrup if desired or fresh fruits as suggested.