How To Make Tomato Juice Recipe For Great Skin
Tomato is a rich source of vitamins and nutrients.
In Nigeria, tomatoes are customarily used often to make stews, sauces and salads.
But hey!!! are you looking for another healthy drink?
Add tomato juice to the list because it contains all the daily dose of vitamin C and 20% a vitamin A.
What benefits are you hoping to get from drinking tomato juice?
Improved eyesight is one, a healthy heart is another, and lycopene, the cancer fighting antioxidant, is another benefit of drinking tomato juice.
Research suggests that it prevents blood clotting, and it is great for healthy skin and strong bones.
Note that to make tomato juice some tomatoes are sweeter than others.
The riper the better. You can relish on the goodness of tomato juice as it’s a filling drink.
- 6 Tomato balls
- Lemon juice
- 1 onion ball(optional)
- Ginger (to spice up)
- Wash the tomatoes
- Chop up the washed tomatoes.
- Put the chopped tomatoes in a blender.
- Blended tomatoes until the mixture is smooth.
- Using a sieve cloth, pour in the blended tomatoes and squeeze to get the juice out.
- Refrigerate and serve cold