Shredded Beef Season! A Quick Recipe
It’s shredded beef season. A quick recipe for that rice or new meal you’ve always wanted. Shredded beef adds all the colour, spice and taste bloom you know you need.
- Shredded beef
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 onions (small)
- green pepper
- 2 yellow pepper
- stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cooking red wine
- Wash the shredded beef. Season with seasoning cubes, garlic and salt. Put in a bag and, preferably a Ziploc bag, marinate in the refrigerator for about one hour
- Mix the soy sauce, wine and black pepper. Slice the onions and garlic. Remember to slice them in thin long slices not. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a saucepan, heat for about two minutes. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add your marinated shredded beef
- Add in the peppers and onions. Stir fry for about 4 minutes
- Your Shredded beef sauce is piping hot and ready
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421