The Ultimate Guide To Making Goat Meat Peppersoup
The Goat Meat Peppersoup is the most popular variant of all Nigerian peppersoups. And nothing warms the heart and the belly, in cold weather, like a well-cooked bowl of goat meat peppersoup.
- 700g Goat Meat (with skin)
- 4 seeds Ehu or Calabash Nutmeg
- Habanero Pepper (to taste)
- A few scent leaves or 2 tablespoons of dry Uziza
- 2 medium onions
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 big stock cubes
- Wash the goat meat and put in a medium pot. Pour water to cover the meat and then some more. Goat meat is tough so use a pressure cooker to cook it if you have one.
- Add the stock cubes, ground ehu seeds and the chunks of onion and start cooking.
- When the meat is done, remove the chunks of onion.
- Add pepper, scent leaves or uziza leaves.
- Cover the pot and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421