Six Easy Routine To Get Clear Skin
Having a flawless makeup finish has a great deal to do with having a flawless skin. We would be discussing six (6) easy routine to get clear skin without breaking the bank.
Adopt this routine and your skin would be absolutely flawless.
Lemon water every morning
The health benefits of lemon include treatment of throat infections, indigestion, dental problems, and fever, while it also benefits hair and skin care. Known for its therapeutic property since generations, lemon helps to strengthen your immune system, cleanse your stomach, and it is considered a blood purifier. Clean and slice your lemon. Put in warm water and drink a glass every morning before eating any meal.
Apple cider vinegar toner
- Pour 1 part organic raw apple cider vinegar into a glass jar, bottle or container.
- Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water.
- Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
- Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoiding the eye area. Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
- Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry, dark place (No need to refrigerate).
Juice is juiced with a juicer. Juicers ‘juice’ your produce and separate the pulp (the insoluble fiber) from it. You discard the pulp and drink the juice. You still get fiber in the form of soluble fiber. I know, crazy, right? You just learned something new today. If you only have a blender and still want to juice, you still can! If you get a sieve or a clean white cloth, you can strain your blended drink and turn it into juice. It’s a little more work and won’t yield as much as a good juicer, but it’s something.
Fitting regular exercise into your daily schedule may seem difficult at first. But even ten minutes at a time is fine. The key is to find the right exercise for you. It should be fun and should match your abilities.
More vegetables than meat
Vegetables can be eaten either raw or cooked and play an important role in human nutrition, being mostly low in fat and carbohydrates, but high in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
So many people do not realize the importance of moisturizing your skin daily. Your skin, especially your face, goes through a lot of abuse during the day. Plus, as we start to age, our skin tends to become drier. Moisturizing your face should be an essential part of your daily routine.
So what does a moisturizer do for your skin?
- Repair– they are so many factors that will take the moisture out of your skin. Pollution, poor diets, cold weather, dry furnaces and stressful lifestyles can all dehydrate the skin that is why we need to give our skin some added help. While these elements are draining moisture away, the only method to hydrate and provide a bit of nourishment back in is by applying a moisturizer every day.
- Protect- Moisturizers also help to protect your skin from sun damage. Moisturizers with SPF/sunscreen are available which can help protect your skin from the harsh damaging UV rays.
- Circulate– applying moisturizer stimulates the skin improving the circulation of blood to the body helping to boost collagen levels. The depletion of collagen increases the amount of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin on the body.
- Primer- using a good moisturizer before apply your makeup will serve as a good primer. This will help give your makeup a good base to stick to.
Thanks for reading. We would like your feedback.
Follow us on social media
Facebook: @eyesome beauty