Whipped Cream And Milk Ice Cream
I am a huge fan of Ice cream and always longed to make a cup for myself, by myself. For a while, I forgot I wanted it until I paid a friend a visit, and coincidentally; she was making it. And voila! She only used TWO ingredients. Yes, you read that right. TWO ingredients.
• Whipped cream
• Condensed milk
• Vanilla extract (optional)
1. Pour the amount of whipped cream in a bowl and whisk for 3 minutes on low speed until it is soft and thick.
2. Add condensed milk and whisk on high speed until it is firm.
3. Finally, add your vanilla extract and whisk. Vanilla extract will make your ice cream easier to scoop.
4. Put in the fridge to cool.