10 Steps To Make Curry Soup
Aren’t you tired of eating the same old bland pepper soup? Add the curry soup to your food menu to spice up your table.
This soup delight can be enjoyed with rice, pasta or various forms of meat like chicken, beef, pork, chevon and others.
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- Chopped chicken or meat
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Tomato paste
- In a pot, heat up chicken or beef in one teaspoon oil for about five minutes until it is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken or beef from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the onion, carrot, celery and green pepper in the oil. Stir-fry for four minutes.
- Add apple slices to the pot and cook for extra two minutes.
- Combine flour and salt to the mixture.
- Add the vegetable mixture and stir for about one minute. Gradually stir the content in tomato paste until it slightly thickened.
- Stir in the curry and ginger.
- Add the chicken or beef to the pot and allow to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow the vegetables to simmer until they are tender.
- Garnish the soup with parsley or any other vegetables.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421