Care For A Summer Fruity Cocktail?
With the weather being as hot as it is, going out shouldn’t be the first thought you have when you crave a cold cocktail. Give yourself a treat at home; do not get too worried, it is as hard as it sounds. All it involves are a few things you can easily grab at the nearest supermarket around you and voila, you have yourself a cocktail.
- Vodka (use any brand of your choice)
- Cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
Be sure to have handy either a stainless steel alcohol whiskey cup or a portable filter teacup to shake up the mixture.
- Wash fruits and slice them.
- Boil a cup of water and sugar in medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- When the sugar syrup is cooled, pour in a jug adding your fruit slices. Cover up to allow blending.
- Add your cranberry juice.
- In whichever cup, whiskey or tea, place ice cubes, add fruit mixture, vodka, cover up and shake.
- Serve in a cocktail cup – some argue the feeling of drinking a cocktail from a cocktail cup makes all the difference – with legs crossed.