Easy Recipe For Sweet Corn Biscuits
Corn is a rich grain that can be eaten in so many ways and also an ingredient for various recipes. Corn biscuits are snacks made from corn that are tasty and can be taken a s a meal or snack. Here are the easy steps to make this delicious corn meal.
- 3/4 cup corn flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut the butter and mix to the until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Add the milk and mix the crumbs until it makes a sticky dough.
- Drop mounds of dough on the baking sheet leaving one inch apart from each mound of dough.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes till they are golden brown.
- Set aside to cool and then serve.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421