Recipe Of The Week: Café Latte Smoothie
Looking for a complete meal in one serving of your smoothie? You should try the Café Latte recipe.
This spicy sweet breakfast smoothie is a great Monday morning starter or a sensational change up for lunch.
This smoothie can also serve as a healthy breakfast or midday snack for a mother and her growing fetus (for pregnant women). It contains additional calories, grams of high quality protein and grams of fibre; just about the nutrients you are looking for in different foods served to you in this power packed recipe.
Ingredients for your Café Latte Smoothie recipe:
- 8 oz. Milk or Soy, coconut, almond or hemp milk
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shaklee 180 Smoothie Mix*
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shaklee 180 Smoothie Mix*
- 1/4 banana
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- 8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 ice cubes
Put milk in a blender. Add the Shaklee 180 Smoothie mix, banana, spices, and ice cubes. Blend to desired consistency. Pour and enjoy!
Remember to take your Vitalizer and Vivix! (They help your cells repair and protect against daily damage. Laboratory studies show that Vivix key ingredients protect and repair DNA).
– If you don’t have any Café Latte Mix, substitute 1 tsp instant coffee granules, and 1 extra scoop Chocolate Smoothie mix or Vanilla Smoothie mix.
– Out of Chocolate Smoothie mix? Add 2 tsp cocoa baking powder, 1 pkg stevia, and extra scoop Café Latte or Vanilla Smoothie mix.
– You may substitute 3 tbsp. Energizing Soy Protein Chocolate for the Smoothie mix. Shaklee 180 Smoothie Mix is a complete meal.
– Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice: 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/4 tsp ginger + 1/8 tsp cloves + 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
Hope you’d like this recipe like i always do. Enjoy!